Concrete Reclaimer 5000, Multi Input
The new CONSEP® 5000 is an innovative Concrete Reclaimer used in ready-mixed concrete batching plants for reclaiming concrete washed out from truck mixers, as well as in pre-cast concrete batching plants for the recovery of concrete from the moulds
The CONSEP® 5000 allows the recovery of the residual concrete and wash water from truck mixers or concrete pumps making it possible for concrete manufacturers to comply with environmental standards with special reference to the environmental impact, prevention of contamination and recirculation of waste water and aggregates in concrete plants.
The different CONSEP® 5000 configurations enable unloading up to 4 vehicles at a time with a recycling capacity of up to 20m3/h.The excellent solids-liquid separation and washing of aggregates, as well as large-capacity settling and extracting of fines with a particle size of down to 0.2mm, position CONSEP® as a top performing machine in this sector.
Performance & Technical Features – Benefits
- Flow rate: 20 m³/h (12 cfm) of diluted concrete;
- Drive power: 5.5 kW (7.5 HP) 220-240/380-420 V, 50 Hz; 440-480 V, 60 Hz;
- All fabricated parts in galvanized carbon steel;
- Heavy-duty ribbon flight screw in high-resistance steel painted and coated with wear-proof, non-stick SINT® engineering polymers;
- Trough and batch hopper lined with wear-proof, non-stick SINT® engineering polymer;
- Sturdy extra-heavy-duty design;
- Internal, replaceable maintenance-free lower bearing.
- Quick Return On Investment;
- Excellent solids-liquid separation and washing of aggregates;
- Reduction of maintenance costs for the End User (SINT® non-stick properties and resistance to abrasion, modular components);
- Low running costs (low water and energy consumption).
Options & Accessories
- AL4000 screw feeder;
- Aggregates classifier;
- Control panel.