External Electric Vibrators
The range of MVE-type External Electric Vibrators is the result of more than forty years of experience in vibrating technology for the building industry as well as for other industrial applications worldwide. OLI® External Electric Vibrators afford a guarantee of long term durability with a 2-years-warranty including electric components, reflecting the care taken over selection of components (oversized SKF bearings) and the high level of precision adopted in manufacture.
MVE-type External Electric Vibrators are used in a number of different applications: as material flow aids, for screening, conveying, cleaning, detaching, compacting, and sorting.
Performance & Technical Features – Benefits
- Motor protection: IP 66 – NEMA 4
- Continuous Duty: S1
- Insulation class: F
- Adjustable frequency
- Standard voltage: 230/400 V, 50 Hz (264/460 V, 60 Hz)
- 750 – 1,000 – 1,500 – 3,000 R.P.M. (900 – 1,200 -1,800 – 3,600 R.P.M.)
- Standard: ATEX II3D certified, max.
- Standard: ETL (UL-CSA) Class II Div 2
- ATEX Exe II 2 GD increased safety range available
- ATEX Exd II 2 GD explosion proof range available
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Ex-stock delivery