ECEM manufactures water tankers to your specifications and size, standard sizes being 12000L, 14000L and 16000L. These water tankers can be fitted to a truck chassis of your choice as long as the engine has a Power Take Off (PTO) coupling.
The tankers are manufactured to be water sprayers as well as to supply water, fit for human consumption
- Manufactured from mild steel
- 12000, 14 000 and 1600 Litre capacity
- ECEM design with rolled ends
- 5mm Shell, 6mm ends and 3mm baffles
- Mounted on a sub frame with cross members and a pivot point mount for maximum flexibility.
- Tanks are suitably baffled. 2 x Sets removable baffles.
- Catwalk to manhole and ladder to allow easy access.
- Standard equipment:
- 1x bottom filling coupler;
- 3” piping;
- 1x Manhole 600mm diameter;
- 1x collection Sump;
- 6mx100mm Heli flex hose with Perrot coupling;
- 1x working platform behind tank;
- 1x Sight glass at rear of tank;
- Vertical Spray bar with 3 nozzles;
- Horizontal Spray bar with 5 nozzles;
- Pump with hydraulic drive with hoses;
- General Equipment: • Two sets of hose support, along the side of the tank;
- Painting of interior with two coats of best quality Epoxy 151 CSF blue tank lining suitable for drinking water (1-year warranty on coating)
All outside surfaces thoroughly cleaned, primed and painted with two coats 2K enamel.